Record your dreams, make grand plans, and find your true self in this elegant journal.
- With a look and feel inspired by a gold-tooled book binding from 17th-century France, this hardcover journal/diary provides plenty of lightly-lined pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Sophisticated design features iridescent highlights, raised embossing, gilded-gold page edging.
- Black ribbon bookmark.
- 160 lightly-lined writing pages.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- An excellent value.