The Write Stuff Journal
Here is more than a year's worth of creative prompts and thought-provoking tips designed with one purpose: to keep you writing.
- Interactive journal for new writers and pros alike.
- Blast through writer's block!
- Be encouraged to keep writing every day.
- Have fun with a wide range of imaginative prompts.
- Special section for aspiring novelists.
- 192 lightly-lined pages.
- Acid-free archival paper.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- Ribbon bookmark.
- Written by the Taconic Writers, a group of writer friends in New York State's Hudson Valley who meet to share their work in a supportive environment. The group has produced six novels, several children's books and books of nonfiction, as well as collections of poetry, essays, and numerous articles.