Old World Journal
Chart the course of your thoughts in this handsome journal. Its design takes inspiration from maps created in the age of exploration.
- Gleaming gold-foil tracery limns continents and navigational lines.
- A special feature: A foldover panel that closes with a magnet to secure your jottings, notes, and ideas.
- Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- Smooth, substantial acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Mulberry/burgundy endpapers.
- Cover embossing and gold foil add visual interest.
- Complementary interior art.
- Quotations about travel throughout.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
- Spine and edge of protective magnetic foldover panel are trimmed in burgundy.
- Lies flat for ease of use.
- 160 lightly-lined cream-colored pages.